Google

Thai & Lao Vegetarian Recipes

A Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food through her videos. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Welcome to Thai & Lao Vegetarian Recipe

I create the Thai & Lao Vegetarian Recipe in order to group all vegetarian recipes into one blog. I must stress that these recipes are not vegan because most Thai and Lao dishes include fish sauce as an ingredient.

My main blog is www.thai-laos-food.blogspot.com but because Blogger does not have a category feature where I can group my food recipes, I decided to create another account with Blogger.

Now you can view all the Thai and Lao Vegetarian Recipes from this blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leng said...

Hi, I got your blog site from my sister.

Just FYI, vegetarian doesn't include any form of animal other than milk/eggs. So...., if it has fish sauce or shrimp paste in it, it's not really vegetarian. I guess you can say "pescatarian," although that term isn't used as much as vegetarian or vegan.

Everything looks great! Looking forward to trying some of your recipes.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Manivan Larprom said...

While I realize that fish sauce and shrimp paste are not vegetarian but these ingredients make it "Thai" and "Lao". You can substitute these ingredients with salt.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home